Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Preventative Pathology

After taking a full year off from being "Pathologically Optimistic," I have decided that I am once again at a point that I need this.

It's funny how life changes, sometimes noticeable to the outside world, sometimes only in the recesses of one's own mind, but either way, changes are a guarantee...a necessity really. I am fortunate enough to not be in the place I was when I first began this venture. I am thankful for my life, and though there have been some disappointments in the last year, I am not on that slippery slope of negativity that I found myself on before.

However, there are those days that require a good hard look at what makes life amazing. I am truly blessed and I don't want to wait until I am precariously perched on that slope. So, this new endeavor will be more preventative than it previously was.

Besides, it never hurts to look at the sunny side of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment