Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 20 - 23 (So behind)

Okay, I'm not too upset that I haven't put my happy moments up the last few days because I was too busy having them in real life.  But I would still like to keep track:

Saturday: A night to celebrate two amazing people's marriage.  Not only did I get to witness the (official) birth of the Grengers, but had an absolutely fabulous time with fun friends in the process. Simply beautiful.
The Beautiful Bride and Chatty - Two walking examples of Awesome.


Sunday: A true day of rest (plus I got my brakes fixed - so, yay not dying in a fiery crash).


My turkey and me. 



Monday: Thanksgiving with (most) of my Bible study friends.  As if that wasn't reason enough to be thankful and jubilant, my brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and brother by proxy joined in too.  P.S. The turkey even turned out pretty tasty  :)



A few slightly drowned park goers :)

Tuesday: A fun day at Disney's California Adventure with the Bestie and her mom.  Saw so many shows that were fun, but the best was the World of Color in the VIP section (thank you Friend Erik).  The rain only added to the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment